So I saw this over Facebook and went to the author’s blog/site because his strange questions got to me as I am sure it did most of those who have stumbled upon and read it. I will not attempt to criticize his post, copy-paste the whole article, or even try to summarize (it’s quite long). You can find here.
But I will share his questions, which are indeed strange, and thus required the him to elaborate at length. I hope you’d go to his site. It’s a good read and it does make you reflect, as it did me. You can go back to me and share your thoughts on the matter or share them in his site. This is not a sponsored post, mind you, though it seems that way. His article just got to me enough for me to share it here.
7 Strange Questions that Help You Find Your Life Purpose
by Mark Manson
1. What’s your favorite type of shit sandwich and does it come with an olive?
2. What is true about you today that would make your 8-year-old self cry?
3. What makes you forget to eat and poop?
4. How can you better embarrass yourself?
5. How are you going to save the world?
6. Gun to your head, if you had to leave the house all day, every day, where would you go and what would you do?
7. If you knew you were going to die one year from today, what would you do and how would you want to be remembered?
I tried answering each question as I read along. Some were a bit easy (because I’m already at the point of wondering what the heck I’m doing here on earth) while some require deep reflection. I believe anyone who would try to answer all of these seriously will in the end change their life’s course or be all the more determined to continue their journey.
~ o ~ o ~ o ~
What did you think about Mark Mason’s article?