We’re all about butts now?
Between Bubble Butt to Anaconda, there are many different shades of booty now. Somehow I thought, we’re done with boobs? Without going into much discussion and as an off tangent segue, the Billboard Hot 100 with female artists dominating the Top 5 (Yey Girl Power!) got me answering my own questions: Yeah, we’re done with it, now we’re into butts.
- Meghan Trainor’s All About That Bass, which I featured almost a month ago;
- Taylor Swift’s Shake It Off, which I will soon feature;
- Bang Bang by Jessie J., Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj, which I also featured on Music Mondays;
- Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda, which I will feature tomorrow; and
- Iggy Azalea’s Black Widow feat. Rita Ora.
Majority of the Top 5 talked about, referred to, showed some, and primarily featured the bottom half of the anatomy. And we haven’t even talked about J. Lo’s Booty, our very own predecessor of the big butt (not as big now in comparison). I’m sure there are still other butt songs out there. Maybe it’s the twerking that started it, I don’t know. I don’t know how to twerk so I’m just saying.
~ o ~ o ~ o ~
Are you are boobs or butt person?